TheGenieLab and Web Development in the UK
TheGenieLab is established both in the USA and in the UK. Within the UK we have our Senior Developer which manages a team of developers servicing all customers. We have both Front End and Back End Development skills as well as experienced UI/UX Designers that will deliver a great experience in eCommerce. Keeping in mind that all the while we would be using best practices to funnel audiences for higher conversion rates. Additionally, Digital marketing and SEO services are based in the UK and cover the same areas and platforms focusing on search engine algorithms and keywords targeting audiences in both search engines, social media, and digital advertisement.
Front End Development
Back End Development
With most SAAS platforms a strong handle of Rest-API is important to achieve any external connectivity. However, what is most important is to be able to develop Custom Apps within the platform that either automate processes, adds marketing features, or add processes for the industry the vendor operates in. As for programming languages, there are many that we operate in - feel free to reach out to us to enquire which ones might be relevant to your project.
While managing an online store there are many facets that online marketing must take to effectively capture the right audience to your eCommerce store. Search queries need to find relevance to your content architecture, which means keyword research must take place. Google searches will yield both Google Ads results, as well as Organic Traffic - the SEO work must take the marketing tenets forward between competitive traffic and driving your differentiated and competitive advantage service/products to the limelight.
We look at everything, from an SEO Audit of your online store, social media marketing, email marketing, technical SEO, and on-site SEO content. Having the SEO company being part of your eCommerce project has inherent advantages in getting the content right and working well within the Theme and user experience.
Within the United Kingdom, just like in the United States of America, there are no boundaries in working with these platforms. Shopify/Shopify Plus, BigCommerce (Standard, Plus, Pro, B2B Edition or Enterprise), our project team is well versed in the environments, process/procedures, and structures in executing a new store, a store migration or do maintenance on an existing store.
We develop SAAS Apps in the Shopify App Store, or BigCommerce App store. TheGenieLab is experienced and established as a Shopify Experts partner and BigCommerce Experts partner having the team members reach their respective qualifications.
TheGenieLab has worked on and delivered several projects in the United Kingdom in regards to Magento projects, WooCommerce, and legacy BigCommerce projects. While there is a movement in the market to lower the cost of operating eCommerce to SAAS, has higher reliability and greater ease of use.
There are marketing tools that still hold their value in these platforms when it comes to Intellectual Property ownership and custom processes that do not allow SAAS-based platforms to deliver the experience required. Our business is to ensure we understand your business operations, and ensure that the process is respected and that staff can easily see the benefits in operating within its boundaries.
We take your engagement with the understanding that your revenue, your business process, marketing, and market share are to show improvement with our assistance and engagement. We have a project manager that will acquire your requirements, and map your processes if need be to ensure that the delivery of the project is on point.
Anything from social media platforms inserted into your online store, sharing information internally, or key B2B experiences to be delivered by your sales team. It is our business to understand your uniqueness and amplify your voice in the marketplace.
Why is a United Kingdom Web Development firm important?
While a lot of competent Web Development houses are competent around the world, there are some key aspects that a local firm can provide a superior experience:
- Face to face meeting - one cannot deny how building relationships is important, as well as sizing up various situations dynamically during a meeting can build the right expectations, and ensure the obligations are met.
- Definition of the project - Ensuring that the various details are spelled out, process mapping the various departments to ensure that the requirements are clear on each department's inputs and outputs. Capture current problems that need resolving and illustrating what they are and how to expect to solve them. Doing this in person at the facility, gathering these details personally accomplishes a significantly detailed definition for the project manager to drive the project to completion.
- UI/UX Design feedback and definition - The ability to capture feedback from various departments during the project can ensure that the project's delivery accomplishes the goal of transitioning and adopting team members from one system to another.
- Marketing Process and Channels - whether it is Google Ads, Social Media Marketing, Email marketing, the project team can incorporate the data aspects to automate the various activities the team requires to execute the timely events. This includes those times where the business has clear-outs, requires proper inventory management and major sales events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Piloting the Project - Before the final launch of the delivered project, piloting the new tools and having Web Developers on hand in your time zone to capture the feedback and resolving any issues real-time has a key advantages. This will be achieving the refinements you can expect from the Project requirements to delivery.
Being in your time zone is of course more flexible and productive in communication and scheduling. It is the endeavour of TheGenieLab to capture your business and bring the right tools configured and operating around your business rather than pushing through a tool that doesn't adopt well. While we appreciate the global market on the web development front when it comes to our competitors, the local United Kingdom Web Development providers have advantages that other eCommerce Development firms won't have.
If you are ready to engage a conversation about your business needs, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us form.
We take your engagement with the understanding that your revenue, your business process, marketing, and market share are to show improvement with our assistance and engagement. We have a project manager that will acquire your requirements, and map your processes if need be to ensure that the delivery of the project is on point. Anything from social media platforms inserted into your online store, sharing information internally, or key B2B experiences to be delivered by your sales team. It is our business to understand your uniqueness and amplify your voice in the marketplace.